Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pictures of the Supreme Court

Dear all, these are some of the pictures taken today at the Supreme Court. I am very glad that most of you were there and I'm sure that we all learned something new. They are not in the right order but I think that you will recognize everything: the Aula Magna and the beautiful frescos (Justinian and the 2 Lady justice in particular), the Cortile d'onore, the Library, the statues of important jurists(I added the one of Cardinal De Luca). I also noticed that in one of the "tondi" we can find one of the most famous canon lawyers of all times: Gratianus. And of course the Monument to Cavour in the recently restored square. Thank you very much to Dr. Susanna Ranucci for being our competent guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment